View Single Post
Old 2007-08-03, 12:29pm
William Hagy

Default The begining or the END?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster View Post
HTML Code:
And just as I stated on the GLDG, if you:[list][*]sell torches to your students[*]earn a commission on torches sold to your students[*]or, receive a large discount on outfitting your studio with the understanding that you will be influencing their buying decisions or sending them over to buy torches[/list]you would stand to profit.
You are dead wrong and obviously doling out assumptions.

HTML Code:
William, I did not bash you for your opinion.  I did, however, call you on your false claims.  You can have whatever opinion you want.  It does not have to agree with mine!  When you present something as factual that is actually false, or are trying to mislead anyone, you cross a line and you should not cry "foul" when you get called out.
Call me out all day long if you like ~no hard feelings you have written PAGES of this ongoing "discussion" and it has been interesting getting to know you. My opinion is my opinion....I don't care for GTT's no matter how you angle things to me or others as "selling points"

HTML Code:
Like I said before, I will say it again, I have been recommending GTTs longer than I have known Willy.  So, you might as well quit playing that card.  My opinion is my opinion - always has been and always will be.
Oh its not a card....its a fact you do and will profit from the sales of GTT as I never will profit from equipment sales period ~I have no intentions on it now or in the future. ~I work with glass and operate various torches thank you.

I Enjoy Working On A Herbert Arnold!! so leave me alone thanks!

*sigh*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

50mm & 40mm Herbert Arnold Zenit Burners,Carlisle cc/cc+/mini,Liquid O2.