View Single Post
Old 2007-08-16, 8:03am
Covered in glitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beadnmama View Post
Hi, I'm a new member and am also in the process of wanting to get a web site up and running. I have noticed a lot of people using papashop .... got any comments? What exactly should I look for in a host. I need help with designing as well, though I do have some ideas as to what I need. Info as in charges for credit card, paypal use? I want to be able to post my own pics and make changes or additions my self. What are reasonable costs per month? Sorry I'm so long winded but have gone round and round about a site but really need some advice from people in the know and that is you guys. Thanks for taking time to reply, I know you're all busy.
I use Pappashop and like them a lot. I haven't always had my questions answered very well but it has always pretty much got worked out. I would stay with them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche