View Single Post
Old 2006-04-21, 9:19pm

Joanna,Talk with Justin at Oxygen Plus 540-586-9051 about a price for an OxyCon.. You CAN use a refurb with the mini CC. He is selling me a devilbiss 5/10 which would work GREAT for you and the price is GREAT with a 5 yr warrantee! It's a deal I could NOT pass up. I sold off all my Bullseye to buy it, but it's done! and LOADS of THANKS to Shawnette for loaning me her Oxycon till my new one gets here ( a week ro so!) You are a PEACH Shawnette thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleekbeads
Well... here's the deal.

The brand new concentrator that I would normally want to use for the mini cc is just WAY too much money for me to spend.

And everyone is telling me that only one reconditioned concentrator on a mini cc would not be good nor give me the results I want... although I'm only planning on doing softglass. Everyone's been saying if I'm going to go that way, that I should get two concentrators and it's just not feasible for me to do that. money and other reasons.

So, I guess I'm STUCK with the tanks.

UNLESS secret users of mini cc and ONE concentrator wants to pm me and instruct me otherwise.. ??

This sucks.. I was getting all excited about buying a concentrator and now I'm totally bummed.
I'm started to be not as excited as I was this morning...

BWAH!

Joanna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

:

Last edited by danelady; 2006-04-21 at 9:28pm.