View Single Post
Old 2007-08-19, 1:57pm
Your Royal Fritness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseanne View Post
To be helpful for everyone here, how about all the peeps that have great ventilation post what, where & how much? Tell us ALL where you got it &/or how you built it & how much it costs? Make a sticky out of it. It would be wonderful useful information for all to be had

p.s. (I need new in my new local)
Hi Roseanne,

Here it the post on my ventilation system. http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ht=feed+trough

I believe all the questions above are answered in the posts. If you have any questions just ask. It was very simple to construct with parts at my local hardware store and a handy husband. We are going to add a second NG line once the drywall is up so I can run two torches.

The only picture I do not have is the 8 inch vent cap on the out side of the house. I found that at my local plumbing store.

Dawn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.