View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 12:49pm
Pyromaniac

Please, everybody needs to calm down. All this negativity on the board and in this post is starting to get to me and I am sure many other people. Why don't we as people who have been around a while try to be a little kinder and gentler with the new people. It is hard to come on here and ask questions or make improvements (even if they are not ideal) just to be criticized. Even people with just a few posts are getting caught up in this.

Trying to make a point in a more positive way might be a better way to influence someone. If they come back with defensiveness, we don't need to get defensive and authoritative in return.

All we can do is give our opinion in a reasonable way without taking things so personally.

This reminds me of all the cars that beep when I don't put on my seatbelt right away. I always wear my seatbelt, but if I didn't want to wear one, it is my choice. I don't need a beep every 2 minutes reminding me or the government telling me it is against the law to not wear a seltbelt. Don't we have free choice anymore?

Sexy Barracuda and Mirage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.