Thread: Best white?
View Single Post
Old 2014-07-31, 5:25am

If you want a normal opaque white, it's between Effetre white and peace (I can't speak for the Vetrofonds and chances are you won't be able to find them in future, so probably easier going with the ones that are currently being manufactured).

White is generally the softest glass, so you shouldn't have problems with them on a hothead.

Alabasters are finicky - burn easily, less compatible with everything you might throw at them.

Anise white (aka soft white) can be very shocky depending on batch and is slightly less opaque and reacts differently.

Cirrus strikes from transparent to cloudy white and back again. Can get lovely ghostly looks with it, but it isn't a normal white at all!

Marshmallow's not-quite-opaque from what I know - haven't used it myself.

I use Effetre white as standard. (I have peace too, but it tends to seem less opaque to me in small dots etc than Effetre does).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|