View Single Post
Old 2011-09-26, 2:19am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrid Riedel View Post
I wish our currency was not so terrible... For me it is double the amount to do this!
Darn it!!!!
Hi Astrid, remember, both the workshop and the housing is in US dollar rate! This helps tremendously for EVERYONE, regardless of their national currency because it helps to stablize the affordability for all of us. If the price of these workshops or housing were in euro, it would even higher to afford due to the nature of the strong euro. We have Lucio and Luigi to thank for this pricing! NO OTHER school or institution there will do this! The conversion of your currency is compared to US dollar. It is a huge huge advantage for our students .

Also, we do many things to keep our own personal expenses down by having our own private kitchens to cook our meals in. All of us in the groups, share tips on ways to save money and spread what we have around. It's really a great "familia" experience that goes beyond the boundaries of the studio. I'm very proud to have kept true to this approach.

An example of 'savings' is right now people who are planning to use their "miles" have started to scout the airlines, because now and in the weeks to come, is when to cash those in for our dates! It is always good to keep an eye on the eb and flow of the airline trends. Snatching that "right" fare is always a triumph that makes one really happy! It's important to take this kind of adventure with a lot of preparations, and the results will be worth it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2011-09-26 at 2:23am.