View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 8:38am
Storm Queen

Arrow Double Helix "Zephyr" Testing *New Non Reactive Clear*

A few of us were sent a sample of a non reactive clear that DH is working on. I thought I'd show the test beads I've done so far and see if anyone else has some to share as well.

I picked the two colors that Aether seems to react with the most for me and that's Triton and Clio.

This is Triton. Both beads were webbed, reduced and encased. Left side is Aether, right is Zephyr:

This is Clio. Both beads have silver foil, were reduced and encased. Left side is Aether, right is Zephyr. If you look at the top 1/4 of the beads you can see the difference the best. IRL the Aether bead is amber and the Zephyr bead is fuchsia. It's just not easy to see that in the photo.

Anybody else have any feedback?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.