View Single Post
Old 2011-04-28, 3:25pm
Mmmmm....Raku

I LOVE what Aether does with Triton...that gorgeous coppery green, and I even like the way it looks over Clio. Kind of a watermelon tourmaline effect.....BUT....I love the Blue Triton and the super pink Clio when using the Zephyr! It's nice to be able to choose what look you want just by changing the encasing glass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator