View Single Post
Old 2010-10-17, 3:47pm

I really love the DeVardi Indian Marble glasses: Butterscotch and Gray. Very similar in color after working, though. They like to be worked cool, and shaped with tools. Working them hot can even out the color, but shaping the hot glass with a cool tool gives nice variations. I am preparing to buy more of this glass soon.

I bought a lb of the shorts to see if other colors fired me up. Unfortunately they aren't labeled, but one that looks semi-opaque and is about the color of musk melon, handles very nicely. The one that is semi-opaque and gold/yellow bubbles and burns easily.

One note: I pulled some hair think stringers of intense black to see how it handles on the Indian Marbled glass, and oddly, I couldn't get any webbing at all. Mapplied dots or whatever stay very crisp, even on the butterscotch and the gray. Will post pics soon. no compatibility issue so far.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

leebeads.etsy.com, leebeads.artfire.com