View Single Post
Old 2009-07-27, 12:12am
Lovin the Lampworker life

Wahoo! I can't wait you guys! I hardly ever get time to check out LE but reading about Glass Stock gets me so STOKED!! I'm the one to email your demo info to, at dvmeow@aol.com. The "v" is not a typo, even though I'm "Dr. Meow" I couldn't get that on my aol account so dvm = doctor of vet. med. was close enough. Tell me the demo, the type of glass, torch or nontorch technique, etc. I'm getting very excited by seeing already what people will be demoing. Generally there is a flow chart for boro demos, then one for soft glass demos, then one for "nontorch" demos that may be fused glass techniques, jewelry techniques, PMC, electroforming demo/discussion, whatever! So don't be scared, just share something you think is really cool. There is so much going on that you certainly won't feel like the whole world is watching you. I always want to see EVERY demo (which is totally impossible)!!! See you all SOON Yippee!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Doretha Jones, D.V.M.
Carlisle Mini CC, Lucio Burner and Hellcat, on tank oxygen