View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 8:25am
Always with a smile!

Ciao!
Haha, you know I would say the daily expenses were breakfast, shopping for dinner which was reasonable and some wine (cheap) and coffee! That wasn't so bad. Someone needs to cook! I found cooking was fun because it was always fresh but when grouping people that might be a consideration. lol
so that was maybe $15-20/day reasonable and we had several bottles of wine every night
lol
the water taxi was great with the card, don't know about otherwise, overall between the card and the additional trips added to it I probably spent $100 on travel back and forth to Venice and Burano and... They definitely want one of the Gondola rides in the channel in Venice! and to be able to purchase some of the findings and seed beads and ... and then the lamps and already made jewelry. I spent about 1000.

the shopping-- wow. Well I would say if they bring between $500 and $1000 depending on what they think they may want they will be good depending on what they think they may want and to bring a bit extra! lol
we found some bargains that were too good to pass up: the rods and the murrini!!!!
lol
and to bring an extra bag with weight available. Leave the extra clothing at home. Bring pants and a couple of shirts to work in daily with an apron. A coat, the basics: jammies and undies, and one nice outfit and a couple of extra shirts/blouses and comfortable shoes!!!
lol
Good luck
Jill

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
) and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)