View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 7:31pm
StudioMarcy

I was there with Jill and had the time of my life. My spare money mostly went to tools from Roberto Dona and to a wonderful little bird by Vittorio. Our daily expenses weren't much as Jill said. I brought instant oatmeal. That got a little old, but it was cheap to bring. We did group dinners every night where we took turns cooking, which was fun and we were pretty tired to do much traveling off of Murano, on class days. So for me, it was chipping in on dinner. and the little side trips like weekends- to Burano and the travel to Venice for a field trip or two or three. especially the days before class started.

Tee shirts, pants that easily dry. (you're using an outdoor laundry line), sneakers (get ready to do some serious walking) and reusable grocery shopping bag strong enough to carry all your food and bottles of wine, are important.

This was the trip of my lifetime. I loved it so much and was just reminiscing this weekend at the Gathering with one of my Murano fellow classmates.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Marcy Lamberson
Studio Marcy