View Single Post
Old 2011-09-21, 8:56pm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekkie View Post
Ofilia I seriously want to do this but will have to work out how I will finance the trip. How long before you need a confirmation? I would like to do the first class if I can find the money.
Hi Jenn, email me and we can discuss all the details. Deposit is due 6 months before the workshop. The apartments and balance of the workshop, are not paid for until you are actully there. We have one of your countrymen in our group already! Start stashign away now, and before you know it, you will be ready!

We a very international group forming! It is going to be very very unique and special. Wait till you hear what else we have in the mix.................. I just got the BIG news. See the next post.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.