View Single Post
Old 2006-07-19, 6:19pm

Hi Scott, thank you for doing this. Your photoshop tut's and Evan's have really been insightful for me. I have been using a couple of the tips from this thread and was just getting ready to try some of Evan's tips this afternoon when a transformer blew resulting in a power outage for a few hours. Tomorrow I'll work on it more.

One thing I wish someone would do a tutorial on is learning how to better use the camera. My camera has a lot of the settings, but I get so confused as to when to use this or that, or how to compensate for this or that. I know you have been specifically dealing with how to use photoshop, but I think lending your expertise in how to best use the camera would be helpful as well! Just a thought

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.