View Single Post
Old 2006-07-16, 5:54pm

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by meister1981
I've noticed Larry that my question and comment went unanswered by The builders of these units and I'm guessing that what I suspect is probably true.
Was that a question? and was it directed at me? If so I am the builder and I prefer not to talk about how they are built. I apologize but it is just not a good idea for me to explain in detail how these machines are put together. The important thing is that they work and very well. We back them up with a 3 year warranty. You are right about the Millenniums though, they are fragile and need to be handeled with care. Aside from that they are a very good dependable and quiet unit. We have had to replace several because of shipping damage. We also change shipping companys 3 times trying to find someone who could ship them without busting them up. But, hey, thanks for the interest in our machines. We are seriously hoping that people work their way past the mud-slinging and accept us as a company who is trying very hard to work with the lamp working community in supplying equipment that will make their lives and businesses an enjoyable and affordable time. We will be around for a long time and plan to back up and support each and every item we sell. jack