View Single Post
Old 2008-09-27, 4:27pm
Lover of Life

Jan, I wish I could be more clear on what I did. Sometimes I get in the flame and go crazy, trying this and that, and can't really remember what action had what effect ... sorry! I know I did try a reduction flame, and got a very silvery coating on the bead. Don't know if that was the EDP, the AW, or a combination. Also did get some devit, but I'm sure it was a high oxy flame that cooked it off, and eliminated the reduced effect as well. Now, whether I got the devit while I used high propane, or not, that's where I'm a little lost. I guess the best thing I can say is: Reactions can happen between these two glasses... if you have 'em, get in there and try everything!

Tammy, those are fabulous beads, esp. the first one. I think I might have seen it elsewhere, because the imagery of an aerial view of a shoreline came instantly, and I know that happened in the last few days too. I think I must have Vetrofond AW too (see how lame I am? How am I supposed to know what to get next time?!?) because mine barely shocks. Regular moretti white is way worse for me.

Becky

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."