View Single Post
Old 2009-02-07, 1:43pm
Master Procrastinator

Well, I went back to the store & it was with the lens, but they're sold out of the D60 except for the floor model, which I WILL NOT buy.

I understand what you're saying Kew, but I checked some of the sites online & the cost for a used one wasn't that much cheaper, if at all, so would have preferred a new one, where at least I know what I'm getting, not someone else's problem possibly.

I'll probably try one of their other stores next week. If they have it great. And if not, then it just wasn't meant to be.

Chad, which Canon do you use? I hadn't looked at those only cause I've heard such great things about the Nikon line. I do however have 2 Canons myself, but much more basic cameras. One is the G2, which I currently use for my bead photos & the other is the SD 800 IS, which I find very difficult to get good bead shots with.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.