View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 6:32am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkcb View Post
I was gifted a bundle of unlabelled Devardi to try (thanks you know who you are!) I've only started to play with it and gravitated to the pinks. The transparent pink (kinda a light cranberry) melted beautifully with no issues. Then I tried the opaque baby pink and SHOCK city. Exact same working conditions during the same torch session so no other variable had changed. I am not exaggerating when I say the entire rod wound up as frit on my work surface. I haven't tried any other rods yet. I'll give them all a 'go' but for me personally, I don't know if I'd buy any. Granted I haven't run across any shocky rods from other lines but I know they exist too. More playing needed.
Lol. You obviously have never tried Effetre Anise White! Lovely color but definitely frit in a stick. I also have a batch of Sage and a batch of Dark Pink from a few years ago that have bubbles running the entire length and the only way to use them is to preheat and re-pull (just preheating doesn't work). Talk about frustrating?! ugh!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.