View Single Post
Old 2009-01-11, 2:06pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasshouse View Post
Sarah, I'm not surprised your friend hasn't heard of this one glass company. India is a very populated country. lol!
I know that. Me not stoopid.

Look, maybe this glass is fabulous, I have no idea. I didn't even know there was a PIG glass before this thread - but no one seems to know if that's what this stuff is.

If there's anyone out there who has worked with this glass, I'd be very intrigued to see the results. At this point - while the price is tempting, and so are some of the colors - it just seems too risky to me. The description on the auction pages just doesn't sound reliable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|