View Single Post
Old 2011-07-11, 10:34am

I totally agree with this statement. I just purchased a new batch of CIM Cranberry and it's crackin' up a storm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VivianLampwork View Post
I buy glass from every single glass manufacturer out there. There are problems with certain colors from all of
them.
I'm done with this thread for now. I don't post here much anyway but I don't want to continue being a party to this back and forth argument. I just want to say as I leave, I agree with being able to post negative and positive about this glass or any glass. I don't agree with the way Kristina tried to get her point across. I think Kristina likes the glass and should be able too and not be called a "spokes person". How many rave about Double Helix and are not given that title? How many are paying ridiculous prices for Z99 and raving about it. I'm sure if the company was still in business, the ravers would not be called spokes people. If this were the case, I think Double Helix would win for the most spokes people hands down. I wouldn't be one of them though, I'm not that fond of silver glass

The end....hope all goes well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.