View Single Post
Old 2007-08-19, 12:54pm
Meow.

Last I read Daniel Trilli's family did not know why he passed away. The original information came out that he got sick after a 15-hour session that included lots of fuming - and his own father replied to a thread in another forum and said the day he got sick he was not working on his project.

I'm certainly not saying that the lack of ventilation (that he was reported to have, but not be using that day because of the weather, if I remember correctly) did NOT kill him, I'm just really wondering if anyone has confirmed since his father's post on theglgd that they actually did not know the cause of his death that it was, in fact metal poisoning.

Yes, ventilation is important...but it razzes me every time I see the Trilli story since I,myself, haven't seen any confirmation from sources who were closest to him that it was indeed the case. I'm really interested to know if I missed something. If not, his death is being used as a scare tactic time and time again - based on a rumor of his cause of death.

I truly hope I have not offended anyone with my post - but feel it's necessary to set the record straight since his name comes up fairly often. Maybe someone will set me straight. Most of all, I really hope I have not offended anyone who was close to Daniel Trilli. His glass was amazing, and he still has much respect from me.

His untimely death was very said...and folks should use ventilation, I'm just not sure the two are related.

Go on. Click it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yes. We. Did!