View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 12:40am
See my quote!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgg112 View Post
Poor Anouk!! I bet she has been swamped!! But if Sherry is going to do a tutorial I think that will be great.
I wish more people would do like Theresa did and put their tutorials up on Etsy, I'm more than willing to pay for a tutorial, I just can't travel all over the place for classes. And geez these days, you're going to pay more for gas than the class!!

I think that is a great idea!! I'd be more than willing to pay for tuts. We don't have near the variety of teachers or classes here that you have over there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“The greatest part of our happiness depends on our dispositions not our circumstances”. - Martha Washington