View Single Post
Old 2010-02-07, 6:51am

Hello Mary Di:
I work on my sunroom, which is seperated from the house by a wall, and a sliding glass door. The sun room has full length windows, which I open when I torch, and the slider, that leads to the outside. I also run the two ceiling fans, and when there is no wind, I have a box fan, located directly behind my torch, to pull the air outside. Sometimes I even run another box fan in another window blowing air in. I feel that I probably have better more ventilation than most. In fact, when it is windy, be careful, as I had a large gust, blow the flame, over close to my index finger holding the mandrel. Lucky me, it did not burn me that bad. So now I am careful, to make sure I do not have too much ventilation. I feel, that I have plenty of fresh air, but I would like to hear some opinions from others also, as I do not have a hood mount fan directly above my torch.I also have flash back arrrestors installed, but they are on the tank ends, not the torch ends. Wondering if this is wrong? And wondering if I need a flash back arrestor on a oxygen concentrator? Wondering sometimes, if this cuts back on my flow of oxy. Running a cricket.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Nell

[url= "
href="
ref=profile&id=1617182017" target="_blank">Facebook

[

Last edited by firedancer; 2010-02-07 at 6:55am. Reason: added more info