Thread: 3 Giveaways
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-23, 2:12pm
Beads Beads Glass

Talking 3 Giveaways

Hi everyone

It’s been way too long so I am playing catch up with three Great Giveaways!!!

I do not have any Cane pulled so I have decided to play with a glass pack and some beads instead.

and the flower Bead winner is..........Triptrinket!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I will have your Bead off to you ASAP

Okay give away number ONE is just for my LE Peeps
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I will not advertise for it anywhere else
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Number one is this 3D Sun flower bead all you have to do is post in this thread that you want it! And I will draw a name at random three weeks from now on August 13th

And for the second and biggest Giveaway is a 1LB assortment of Vetrofond. (Er…at least I think it is all Vetrofond most of them are unlabeled.)

There are 20 rods in all.
2 rods of Moon Rock.
2 rods of seashell swirl
2 rods of a transparent blue VT058
2 rods of an unknown white I was told are Vetrofond I do not think they are the same color white.
1 rod of dark ivory
The rest are unlabeled but I am almost 100% sure they are Vetrofond.

Now all you need to do to win the glass is sign up for my new newsletter “Hot Beads” on my blog right now I only have like 15 people so your odds are great!!! Once you are in the newsletter you will be automatically entered in all my hot beads giveaways I am trying for one giveaway a month and at least one newsletter a month the winner of the glass pack will be picked August 31st
Link to Blog

As always I cover all shipping costs Good luck!

and for number three I have a frog bead giveaway going on Facebook but cannot figure out how to put a link to it on here,

I am the Kimberly Parsons with the pink beads as the icon, (there seem to be a lot of Kimberly Parsons on FB) if you want to look up my page up and enter. I will try to figure out how to add the link on?

Thankyou all for playing and Good luck!

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog

Last edited by sra-p96; 2013-08-15 at 12:25pm.