Thread: 3 Giveaways
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-24, 6:39am
Beads Beads Glass

I want to Thank everyone for signing up! I am so excited I cannot wait to see who wins!

Raimond Happybirthday!!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Denielle Happy(early)Birthday!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Louise Sounds like a Rocking Tattoo!!!

Istandalone24/7 I will go log in and make sure you are on the E-mail list

firebreathingdragon Thank you for asking for clarification
the sign up is on the homepage of my blog on the top right side under the photo of the marble, there is a place to enter your Email
it says "Win a Hot Bead Monthly & Get Beads Released Fresh from the Kiln!". I will go next and make sure its there lol sometimes the page changes and then I get totally lost lol thank you again for asking

Good luck everyone

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog