View Single Post
Old 2009-05-21, 6:40pm
*Desa Elliott*

Default I'm vented, kinda...

I have one of Lowe's Best over-the-stove type range hoods, hung approximately 24 inches over my glass table. It's vented out to the greenhouse. (We finished the vent system in the wintertime, and have to finish venting the next room. I would post the picture of it, but I have no idea how to do that).

Anyway, the key didn't do anything except hang there and burn for a minute or two. I thought it was funny really, wish I had a camera and all that.

I sat right in front of a small tornado while in my car one stormy day and didn't realize what that was either.

Zinc. Why is it that the most fun stuff is the dangerous stuff?????

It just proves that God looks after Fools and little kids and I haven't been a little kid for decades.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sųil, Dėlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry