View Single Post
Old 2007-11-13, 4:48pm
The Venerable Bead

6. Now remove your bead bail from the kiln and attach it to the top of the lollipop by getting both the bead and the spot where you will attach it glowing hot. You want a hot seal. Bring the two together in the flame then remove them from the flame and pull up on your bead bail. Straighten it out before it sets. Now smooth out the chill marks around the seal in the flame.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Paula AKA The Venerable Bead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's