View Single Post
Old 2009-02-06, 4:16pm
Master Procrastinator

Default Thinking of getting a Nikon

I stopped into Circuit City today cause they're having their "going out of business" sale. I've been wanting to get a new camera cause I just feel like my photos could be so much better. Couldn't be operator error, right?

They had the D40, D60 & D80. Of course I didn't think to make note of what lens they come with, but am assuming that it's a standard lens. After searching this thread I'm leaning towards either the D60 or D80 cause of the possibility to use more lenses on these 2. Am I right about that?

The D60 was going for $420 & the D80 is $630. I've done some searches & I don't think that $630 is such a great price, but it looks, to me anyway, that $420 IS a good price for the D60. Any thoughts? I also asked & they did not have any macros left. I thought I read about some filters that can be used instead. Anyone have any more info on that? I can't seem to find the specifics. All those lens #'s give me a headache. I just want a camera that's going to take good pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.