View Single Post
Old 2010-02-11, 12:13am

I think all of your work is simply gorgeous! What I have noticed most is your amazing ability to know what colors work well together along with designs and what doesn't. Your sets are just amazing and you always know what colors look great together. You are also not afraid to put different shapes together and that is a real talent that many of us lack. I am not sure if you can teach that but I would sure appreciate it if you could. You photography is also amazing. You can work silver glass very well and make it sing and again you know what background colors work well with the silver glass and what looks great together. It is like me trying to decorate my house and I never get it right because I just don't have what it takes to know what looks right where and what colors look well together but an interior decorator could take the very same things and make them look fabulous. You have many skills at the torch. I think you could probably write about almost anything. Good luck with it!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.