View Single Post
Old 2009-01-02, 7:00pm

Okay, time for more details!

FLORIDA: I'll be teaching at Ron and Rocio's the week before the gathering - that would be between July 19-23. I don't have the exact dates down yet, but you can contact Ron for more info.

CALIFORNIA: Classes will be at The Mandrel studio between July 31 - August 3, and you can find more info about that here: http://www.themandrel.com/class_listings.html
If you click the links for the different workshops, you'll find detailed descriptions of each one - these are the same classes I'll be teaching in Florida. Contact Donna to learn more!

Hope to see all of you there!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|