View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 10:52pm

Oooh...if he doesn't like the chain & likes the softflex wire, don't even bother with the headpins--just put the beads on it with the teensy midget crimps to hold them in place! If that's the look he's after, it's just as easy.
It's nowhere *near* as nice looking as the sterling chain in my mind, but if that's what *he* likes, heck, if you can, make another set of beads, whip 'em onto the wire & sell it to him for the INCREASED price (original, plus the $100 he offered you to re-do it!)
Then go sell that first set @ a gallery!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies