View Single Post
Old 2009-03-07, 6:24pm
Yeah me!

After you finish the first three rows of single stitch and you come back around to where you started then count up two loops and stitch your wire behind the second loop up. Do that all the way around. You should now have what looks like two rows close together like in the last pic. You aren't going to keep going up you are actually going to go down, let me explain...

After you have done the first row of double stitch count the rows where the wire is straight rather that the loops, because even though you have two loops they look like one.

If you keep doing this way, counting the rows you will see that you are actually moving down the dowel...

I hope this helps. Don't give up though just look at the pics real hard and look at your dowel and I promise you eventually it will just click and you will say "Oh Ya, I get it". LOL That's how it came to me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.