View Single Post
Old 2011-01-07, 12:58pm

Thumbs up Comparative Flow Demonstration of Glass by Scott Bouwens - helpful video clip

This is a demonstration I like to do for my students to show them how differently two colors can flow while at the same temperature.
It helps them understand why colors sometimes act strangely and swallow other colors and/or bleed around the edges like intense black can when heated too much. Enjoy and I'd love to hear your feedback.
Thanks!
Scott

COMPARATIVE FLOW VIDEO CLIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.