View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 5:54pm

I spoke to my friend and she said that she usually stayed at the Marriott Courtyard or the Hampton on Diehl Road. She prefers the Marriott Courtyard, said it was cleaner. The Hampton offered a breakfast, but it wasn't anything special, Courtyard did not offer anything.

I hope that helps.

Desertsky...yes, you'll be flying into O'Hare. There would be no shuttle from O'Hare to Naperville...and to take a taxi would $$$ you. It''s pretty easy from O'Hare...all expressway. If you need anything, let me know.

Kathie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kathie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.