View Single Post
Old 2009-09-16, 5:07pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen-mom View Post
Got mine and made a bead using a cobalt silver glass that I have no idea what it is as a base I'm stoked that no one wanted my original Oly Rain when I put it up on Ebay!
There is a bit of a difference between the original OR and the new version although the difference may only be visible to me. The new rods are seeded with micro bubbles which is an added bonus to the whole storm effect in my opinion. The original version kinda storms a little more prominently so I like the original too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.