View Single Post
Old 2007-02-12, 4:08pm
Your Royal Fritness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlabeads View Post

Dawn - I love how you've done this vent. system! I'm getting ready to re-do my garage studio, and am interested in how you did your make-up air. Do you have a fan pulling it in from a different area through a vent and then over to your work area? Right now I have to leave my garage door partially open for my make up air, and would love to be able to do something different. I don't have a window in my garage. We might go ahead and have a window installed, but I wanted to explore other options also.

Carla
Thanks Carla,

We ran a 4"x12" return air duct between the 2x4 joist. It goes right to the outside with out a fan. You do not need a fan because your hood vent will pull in what it needs. Once my desk top is in then we'll finish up the duct work to come up and under the desk. Makeup air can come in anywhere in your room. I just like th idea of it coming in under the hoodvent.

TTFN, Dawn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.