View Single Post
Old 2007-06-12, 3:08pm
reaction junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dawn View Post
What size is the intake to your fan? Mine was 6" and then I went from 6" to 8" out of the house.
Mine was 6 too, and Mike said to up it to 8 - I did that by cutting the hole in the vent cap and attaching that. So it goes hood, with a 8 inch hole and starter duct, then 8 inch 90 degree elbow, then about 25 inches or so of straight 8 inch vent pipe right to the fan and then the fan exhausts directly outside.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/
/

Last edited by BlueBetween; 2007-06-12 at 3:11pm.