View Single Post
Old 2007-06-13, 1:49pm
reaction junkie

OK! I just spoke to Grainger technician and HE thinks that 8 inch pipes are too big and that I need 6 inch or maybe even 4 inch to create the static pressure that would give me the cfms the fan is capable of.

So now what to do. I wonder if, since I have the hole in the wall... if I can somehow have a 6 inch pipe go up through my 8 inch pipe and the 8 inch will just be for show and to fill up the hole in my wall... sealing off the bottom in the hood and connecting to the fan... hmn.

Cripes... what to do now....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

/
/
/