View Single Post
Old 2011-01-11, 9:26pm
Unmedicated since '62

just add a comment to the comment field then when you print the labels identify that batch somehow (b1, b2, b3) etc

so the comment would read

b1 - new batch, purchased 12/01/11 darker colour
b2 - new batch, purchased 16/04/11 has streaks and is shocky

etc

so when you pick up a rod and it has

blue
b2

you know what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassPuppy View Post
OK - say you buy a batch of something, and put a batch date in the Comments field. Then six weeks later, you get more. Now what? Add another date in the comments field?

I think if you truly want to keep track of batches there is only one (or maybe two) ways to do it - make each batch a new glass as has been suggested, or ( maybe lots of work for our noble Deb) add a batch field that is part of the key. This is a tough one to solve.

Deb, what seems to work best for you? All options can work, just each in a different way.

Hope I'm adding light, not heat!

Whatever you decide, we love your StashMaster!

Pat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy