View Single Post
Old 2012-01-21, 6:52am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Did anyone catch the Lucio and Paul Stankard live video demo from Corning this past week? It was so much fun seeing Lucio working again. Brought back memories of my wonderful trip to Murano.
Hi Marcy, wow! No! Is there a link somewhere to watch it? It would be cool to see the two masters at work.

Well, I was thinking maybe it was on Youtube, but I didn't find it there. But I did find this great link that is three sequential interviews and showcases of Lucio and his body of work. Do check them out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkv1p...CDA4E9604D1B43 The thrid one, starts out with a bunch of commercials, but be patient, and you will see the bounty of his styles, figures and beads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2012-01-21 at 7:14am.