View Single Post
Old 2010-08-06, 7:55pm
Formerly Kellyhorton

I will be there, but Im not doing it. I have along way to go before I can even hope to be in beadfest. If you want, sent me a pm, and I will shoot you my phone number, maybe we can meet up. I only live an hour and a half away from there All of you doing beadfest, do you know your locations? I want to MAKE SURE I come see your stuff and meet you too..If you know your locations, can you pm me, or just send me the names of your booths so I can find you So looking forward to meeting all my le peeps in person!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenBeth View Post
I was thinking about going to Bead Fest in Phili this August and wanted to see if anyone else was going. I was hoping to take some cool classes but nobody looks familiar. It seems everything was geared for metalsmithing and wire. Are ppl going and just selling? Whats up with that?

MEAN PEOPLE SUCK
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

In the '60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

Last edited by dragonfly designs 56; 2010-08-06 at 7:58pm.