View Single Post
Old 2005-07-25, 1:32pm
boro color bender

I didn't bring it here. I followed your link in the first post from here to the boro board... So, where do you get that I brought the argument here??? You're a funny fellow there Mike.

You posted this information that pertains only to a select few boro workers on a bead board... is business so bad, you've got to try and scare "everybody" into buying your glasses. These conditions you put up as proof only apply to a select few working big boro and the working distance is really short as well. I would REALLY like to see you recreate your "real life" equation... you better have tough skin.

It's really about half as much IR reaching your eyes if you put the work out about 10 more inches... and we're still talking raging fire, that would melt a mandrel in a heart beat! With a mass of glass, that would win worlds largest boro bead contests world wide- LOL

Do me a favor Mike, rework the numbers and show how you'll get IR damage working a boro bead... on a smaller torch... would you have to be close enough to burn your nose???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley