View Single Post
Old 2005-08-30, 11:00pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardengirl
Thanks guys...
Shawnette - Thanks so much - I've tried it ..... to no avail. I think maybe my resolution on my camera is too high and I can't seem to get the picture under 35K. It doesn't matter how small I make the picture, it won't get lower! I'm so frustrated with it that I've just given up and I'm going to have to go find an avatar for myself somewhere else
Thanks so much for the reply, though - I appreciate that you took the time to try and help me!
If you make the resolution 72 dpi and the pixel count 80, there's no way your image is over 35k (mathematically impossible), especially if you do the "save for web". You must be leaving out a step somewhere. Email me your pic and I'll shrink it for you: fascinicharms at gmail dot com.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.