View Single Post
Old 2014-07-10, 11:54am

Default 104 Glass at $1.00 per pound...WOW!!! at Frantz Art Glass

Each day at Frantz Art Glass we take 22 pound bundles of Effetre (mostly) and Vetrofond and cut them on a diamond saw into 13 inch lengths for our customers.

During this process lots of rods get broken, some may be 4 inches and up to 10 inches and they are tossed into a 50 gallon container.

Well, we have almost 3 containers full of scrap glass (sometimes wet) but always dirty with frit on them and we need to remove this glass and make room for more.

Presently I have no desire to wash and pack this glass. When we do we just put the 10-13" lengths into a bundle and sell it for about $4.00 per pound in our retail store in Shelton. But there is no time for us to do this and if you come to our store at Frantz Art Glass we will sell you a full 50 gallon container full of colorful glass, for only a buck a pound.

Yes there will be common colors and handpulled colors, it is a plethora of glass.

If you would like to come and pick through the glass, well, the price would go up, we just want to sell it all or by the barrel.

Satisfaction is a promise!

This is a great deal for somebody looking for lots of glass at a tiny price.

Any takers? Please let me know with a PM on LE or email me at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and I will make your glass dreams come true.

MIke Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206