View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 6:31am

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebrand Beads View Post
Ofilia, that snake, and the mermaid figure in the early shot (where you had forgotten the name of the glass) are both TAG Tibet. It's a 104 Amber/Purple striking glass. fwiw...

And YES YOU MUST GO TO MURANO!! Yes, you. And you... and you... and you... You will not regret it for a second, and you won't miss the cash once you have done it. BTW, My biggest shopping expense was shoes, the Italians are artisans in many different fields, lol!
Ciao Jenny! Thanks for the name of the glass. I missed that day when he used your TAG samples. Just stunning in the miniature figures !

Jenny is so right as far as artisan tallents in and around Venice..... She came upon a custom shoe maker with a very whimsical side. There are leather shops everywhere for custom designs or just special unique shopping. The discoveries to be made are endless and AMAZING .

I'll see if over the holiday weekend I have time to look for more images to share and entice my fellow flameworking family out here. I will guarantee you, no other entity puts together groups with the end results we have. How do you put a price on "life changing"? It's deeper, more meaningful than an "oh, I spent 10 days in Venice", yes indeedie . I can't explain it. If you come with an open heart, and a mind of being a sponge to absorb everything that comes you way.....with an understanding YOU are the GUEST in THEIR home and appreciate what that means, EVERYTHING goes wonderful and the life time of memories is priceless. For me, everytime I leave Venice, a piece of me stays behind.......

Buona Natale, Everyone !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Ofilia; 2012-01-28 at 1:52am.