View Single Post
Old 2011-09-11, 9:37pm

Where to start. I am so excited to do more glass and to try my new found glassy information. Patty your vessel class was awesome and thank you so much for the vessel for Percy...it was much loved..I believe it is going into a shadow box memory box with his picture. I also was so impressed that I could actually blow a vessel Yahooo. I love these little pieces of glass works. The first one I made I kept blowing it out, the next one turned out perfect in the bottom but my top didn't want to stay put...but now I am confident I can do this and will create some vessels of my own. Thanks for your expertice teaching.
Stacy, OMG cabinet knobs. I would have never thought..these are amazing and so much fun because they can be and look like anything and be awesome. Again my first one was a little too long the 2nd one was fine...now just to keep it fresh...but I know where you play with glass so I am going to be a part of the group...I need an outlet for sure

Margaret...I love the fact that you are a biologist...one of my favorite subjects in school. It is very cool you have incorporated them in your work. I enjoyed making the maze bead...and my butterfly wing. I have some questions still but I am excited about this technique of enameling..thanks for sharing your passion with us.

For Deb....HUGS..always. I want to thank the academy..lol...well the GS group for gifting me a medical scholarship this year was extremely hard for me to be there but it was much needed and my psyche has been given an uplift. Glass stock is very meaningful to me in many ways. Deb you are Queen...love you girl Since coming home I had to make the decision to leave teaching and apply for Disability..a very hard decision..but the glow of glass stock made it easier..now I will figure out my life as a hippie bead making, street fair worker. See ya soon...Glass stock is just around the corner again.

jo