View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 3:37pm
da General

Birdy - Perhaps you may want to contact the seller? I know that if someone is unhappy with my e-book, even tho it's stated that pdfs are not refundable, I am more than happy to refund the $ if my customer contacts me privately.

As for tutorials that recommend using Terra, you can use almost any currently available striking silver glass (Khaos, Luna 2, Terranova 2, Van Gogh, daVinci 2) and get very similar results.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|