View Single Post
Old 2009-03-06, 5:53pm
jessica barksdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex9 View Post
I don't think it sounds stupid at all, and I'm much the same way you are. If it's stated 'no refund' then that's what I go by...it never would have dawned on me either to ask for a refund.

Here's what I'd like to do...I'd like to PayPal you $50...should you get a refund on these tutorials, great! No need to send any money back to me, get yourself a couple more tutorials. I know what you're going through what with meds and not being able to torch, with pain and not being able to torch for very long, and not being able to take classes. This is my gift to you...I'd love for you to accept it. Please PM me your PayPal addy and I'll get it right over to you.
wow, alex, that's incredibly generous & thoughtful of you.
& i also thought your original question was completely legit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jes
i make stuff & also things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|