View Single Post
Old 2012-05-06, 10:30am
I speak Murrini!

YET ANOTHER STATUS UPDATE...

All right you'z guyz! You've all been wonderfully patient and again, I apologize for this taking SO DANG LONG!!! So here's the deal at the moment...

I have just about the whole Tutorial type-written out - both parts - Vessel and Bits. I have assembled the "Materials List" and sent it to my two proof-reader gals who have thoroughly looked it over and said that it looks good, doesn't contain any crazy surprises or ultra-expensive items, so that's good to go! As much as I'd like to put this on a "Accepting Pre-Orders" status, a Tutorial like this is just NO GOOD without PICTURES!!! And given that creating most of the components in this Tut take BOTH HANDS, I've not been able to get anyone to help me with the photos yet.

If I had the photos taken, this would sensibly be ready at least for a "pre-order" status and I would figure it would be available for purchase within about two weeks from that point. Since I haven't been able to get help with the photoing though, I've been hesitant to put it on "pre-order" since I don't have a good finger-on-the-pulse time wise. Hopefully, though, that's about to change...

My kids and hubby have asked what I want for Mother's Day! Well, being that it's about what I REALLY WANT, I'm going to tell 'em that I want them to come over, hang out, and help me take these pics! Really! I'll figure they'll roll their eyes and blah, blah...but if it's really about making me happy, getting this tutorial done is what I really want!

So that's the latest, and hopefully after next weekend (May 12-13), I'll be posting that the pics are done and that my "pre-order" status is going up and an absolute deadline is set.

Thanks again, everyone, for hanging in there with me!

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro